Saturday, October 27, 2007

American Gangster


After watching the flick with Denzel yesterday I felt like taking a little break from bball and bring you the latest Jay Z album "American Gangster" inspired by the motion picture (but not the soundtrack, it's an all-new Jay Z material).
This is "raw, uncut & authentic hiphop" with no real radio songs (except maybe "I Know" with Pharrell), no Beyonce duets here ;) only few featurings with Lil Wayne or Nas. Make sure to check out Falling with Bilal too.

AMERICAN GANGSTER
(50mb, Sharebee link)


Tracklist
01. Intro
02. Pray
03. Amercian Dreamin'
04. Hello Brooklyn 2
05. No Hook
06. Roc Boys
07. Sweet
08. I Know
09. Say Hello
10. Success
11. Fallin'
12. Blue Magic
13. Amercian Gangster

Two tracks are missing from an other tracklist I saw on a site, I don't know if they're on the final version:
-Party Life
-Ignorant Shit (f/ Beanie Sigel)

No comments:

Post a Comment