Tuesday, March 25, 2008

03.24 Suns-Pistons

Whoa another disrupted day... I was outside almost all day long, I'm not used to that anymore, lol. I didn't have time to post today highlights but they are uploaded, you can grab them in this folder. I'll make a post tomorrow for that.

This game here is a game I ripped yesterday but I only started in the second half. So the game start at 5'40 in the 3rd and the Suns lead 64-60. This is an uncut version with commercial and League Pass blue screens during breaks. The last 10 minutes also are just a blue screen, I didn't have time to remove it.

Yesterday I also recorded Kings-Rockets, I'll try to upload it tomorrow if some of you want it. I'm only starting to upload Lakers-Warriors in good quality right now so it will take some time to arrive.

Part 1 2

No comments:

Post a Comment