Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nets vs Heat in Paris: Highlights From The Stands

Here are the videos I shot during the game last thursday. I had some rather good seats but some big heads in front of me were blocking the way so I had to raise my cam a bit and zoom in hence the shaky or out of focus image sometimes.
I didn't tape the whole game of course but tried to cap most of it because I didn't know it would be broadcast at that time. Now that the game is already available for download (below) I admit my vids here have lost of their interest and only few people will get them. But maybe on these vids you have a better idea of the atmosphere there was at the Bercy arena and also you'll get a chance to see the Miami Heat dancers a bit ;)
I didn't have time to edit so this is almost raw footage, the original HD quality has been compressed to 3000kbps MP4, 1280x70 but the result isn't has good as I expected, you'll find out yourself.

1ST HALF
3RD QUARTER
4TH QUARTER
OVERTIME


No comments:

Post a Comment