Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BBallVideos.Com Expiring Soon - Donate To Help

http://blueprintministry.com/Renew/wp-content/themes/_blueprint/_img/content_img/donate.jpg

Thank you all for your support. I have reached the goal for the server fees in few days, much quicker than I expected. Seems some people do care about this site. Thanks also to those who wanted to donate but couldn't.
Let's go again for one more year!



It's that time of the year when I have to pay to renew my server and domain name.

I got the invoice recently and I have to say that since I've removed the Google ads from the site it doesn't make money at all so I'm hesitating to spend 100 bucks for this.

So I'm asking you (again) for your support here.



I've noticed that usually only 2 or 3 persons -out of my 3000 daily visitors- respond to this so I don't expect a great response this time but any help will be welcomed.

Generous donators so far:


-Ferry I.
-
Daniel P.
-Omar31
-TinSang
-I.
-Michael K.

-D.
-Marcin L.
-M.
-Gavroche27
-Legend
-DanishBaller
-MT
-Luis Manuel
-Shaun C.
-Gianluca B.
-New Dawning Solutions
-Toumsfan

(if you want to remain anonymous just let me know)


Please hit the button below to keep BBallvideos alive.







1 comment:

  1. Im Luis Manuel from Mexico City, thanks for this site, it keeps my dreams and my basketball life alive...

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete