Saturday, November 10, 2007

Denver Nuggets - New York Knicks


This game took some time to arrive because it was a 2GB MPEG file when I got it. So I splitted it into quarters and convert it to MP4 now the total size is 1.1GB. All this take some time but the longest was to upload the quarters with a maximum 30kb/s speed (I usually got 60-70). So I started yesterday and I'm only finishing now (no, I don't leave my PC on during the night).

Anyways, I hope the upload problem gets fixed soon because I got other games I want to upload (dal-gsw, phx-mia,...).

Stat leaders for this game: Iverson with 32 pts, Randolph grabbed 17 boards, Marbury & Camby both dished 9 assists.
Click here for a full boxscore.

NUGGETS KNICKS:

1ST QUARTER

2ND QUARTER

3RD QUARTER

4TH QURTER

No comments:

Post a Comment