Sunday, November 4, 2007

Wizards-Celtics November 2nd

Second full game of the season between Washington and Boston.
Arenas was booed all game long by the Celtics fans because of what he said on his blog: "On November 2nd, we're going to go into that building, we're opening up Boston. Right now I'm telling the Boston fans: You guys are going to lose. It's not going to be a victory for Boston. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn't winning in Boston for the season opener. I'm sorry."

You'll need Winrar (or winzip) to unrar the file which is almost 1GB large. I've uploaded it on Filefront twice actually but the first upload didn't end correctly that's why it took so long. The previous Boston game I uploaded here is curiously still available so I'm taking advantage to upload more there ;)

WIZARDS-CELTICS

No comments:

Post a Comment