Friday, December 28, 2007

Oak Hill HS game w/ Brandon Jennings



I usually don't make hotlinks to videos I haven't uploaded but I couldn't find the page on GOAZCATS.com where the game links were available so I got no choice here.

The GOAZCATS.com Showdown took place on Saturday, Dec. 22, and featured Oak Hill Academy – led by future Wildcat point guard Brandon Jennings – against James B. Dudley High School of North Carolina.

Jennings, rated by media outlets such as ESPN.com, Hoopmasters.com, HoopScoop.com and SportsIllustrated.com as the best prospect in the 2008 class, is leading an Oak Hill team that is currently 10-0.

The 6-foot, 170-pound Oak Hill star is averaging 40.5 points, 9.6 assists and 6.8 steals per game.

I won't spoil you with the result of the game (google it if you wanna know), I'll just say that Jennings scored more than his season's average in this one.

1ST QUARTER
2ND QUARTER
3RD QUARTER
4TH QUARTER

All credit goes to GoAZCats.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment