Thursday, July 26, 2007

Commercials

Here is a series of TNT back to school commercials from last year


SHAQ


LEBRON


CARMELO


ARTEST


TyThomas uploaded a 17 KOBE COMMERCIAL PACK on Rapidshare, here's the list:

Adidas
Sprite
Spalding
Mcdonalds
Mcdonalds 2
NBA Courtside
Kobe vs. Shaq
I love This game
Adidas 2
Nike-James,Bryant,Rooney,Ronaldinho
Nike 81point
with Tim Duncan,M.E.-Sprite
Spalding 2
I love This game
Joga Bonito
Nike (Love me or Hate me)

There's also a JORDAN PACK but since it's on Rapishare also you might have to wait several minutes to get this one if you got the Kobe one already. List of the 21 commercials:

Gatorade
Jordan XXII
Flight 23
Imagination
What is love
Spike lee
McDonalds commercial ft. Larry Bird
Gatorade
Nike Hair Air
Hanes
Nike Frozen Moment
Nike Let your game speak
Nike 23
100ft dunk
Tell me nike
Mcdonalds
Nike Heart
Overjoyed
Jordan XIII
Gatorade our..
Evolution
Hanes

No comments:

Post a Comment