Friday, August 3, 2007

Through The Fire: Sebastian Felfair



Bassy just got traded to Minnesota, I hope it can be a new start in his career. I've been a fan of the guy ever since I watched that movie (maybe even a bit earlier).
It follows the best high school player in the country on his way to win national championship with his squad in MSG, making photoshoot for the cover of SI or waiting anxiously for his name to be called by David Stern at the draft. Get more info here. This is a great documentary with many game highlights and apparences by Jay Z, Dwight Howard or Rick Pitino. You might remember the mix I made "Show Me What You Got Bassy" blent with Jay-Z's music video, well all the action were taken from that movie. I really enjoyed watching it, it's definitely in my top 5 so I wanted to share it with you. I think I'll watch it again on my PSP on my vacation :p
File is 700mb, I hope it won't be deleted... so grab it quick! (click on the video to stream or the link to download).


TTF.avi

No comments:

Post a Comment