Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Top 50 Classics 11-20



We're getting close to the end of my favorite 50 HipHop joints, most tracks here are quite famous, some of you are maybe too young to know some though :p I hope you'll like these.

Top 50 - 11 to 20

By alphabetic order:

-Das EFX - Real HipHop
-Fat Joe - Shit Iz Real
-Genius - 4th Chamber
-KRS One - Rapture's Delight
-Lost Boyz - Renee
-Mobb Deep - Up North Trip
-Outkast - Elevators
-Showbiz & AG - Next Level (Remix)
-The Lords Of The Underground - Tic Toc
-The Roots feat. Erykah Badu - You Got Me

Honnorable mention goes to: Rottin Razkals - Oh Yeah
(actually I forgot to put it in my top 50 when I made it and I suppose it goes somewhere between 15 & 25 position)

Feel free to leave your comments.

Next part is coming in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment